- This website, under the name and style www.recruitography.com is an online forum that has been formed to enable visitors, including Current or Potential Customers, Alliance Partners or Potential Alliance Partners, Financial and Industry Analysts, Investors, Vendors / Suppliers, Media & Journalists, Current and Former employees, Researchers or Academicians, and others, to gather information and interact with the website by sharing their queries through the website contact form or via comments.
- Member is and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and account, and is/shall be fully responsible for all activities that take place under his/her password or account with or without member's knowledge. In the event member provides his/her login and password details to another person, member's privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. Member agrees to immediately notify to Recruitography of any unauthorized use of password or account of any other breach of security. Recruitography cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from member's not complying with the provisions of this section.
- You understand and agree that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through this website is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and that Recruitography shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand and agree that Recruitography cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users/Members with whom you may interact in the course of using/becoming the member of this website. Recruitography cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
- Endorsing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws/local rules including without limitation the rules with regard to online conduct and acceptable content.
- You understand and agree not to use this website to:
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which is unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters or any other form or solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members
- You understand and agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading/posting any content/material on this website:
- The content/material provided must be original and not copied from third party resources
- If quotes are to be included that these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph
- The user/member/contributor is solely responsible for content/material provided to this website and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third party copyright
- The user/member/contributor agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity etc.
- The user/member/contributor agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company / institution / entity's ethical/ legal guidelines/ code of conduct
- In consideration of participating as a user/ /Contributor/ member, by providing content/material, the /contributor/ member agrees that website / Recruitography is provided a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish the content so provided in any form whatsoever
- Recruitography makes no warranty that:
- This website or its contents or quality will meet user's/member's requirements
- The access to this website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or effort-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this online forum will be accurate or reliable
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this online forum is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
- Recruitography reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same. Since we do not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don't guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact us to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is in compliance with prevalent law, appropriate, including without limitation to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or memberships. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, seditious, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Recruitography reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Recruitography cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.